Forum

Let us know you, your ideas and opinions

;

Marketplace Roadmap

• George Damian

Hey guys,

It's almost an year since Alkanyx went online and what a year it was. We've managed to change the entire design once, add lots of new features and fixed tons of bugs.

Now that we got here, there is no going back, so I've though that I should share with you guys few of our main goals and check boxes to hit for the following period:

☐ Intense marketing efforts to drive more sales

☐ Create more community contests

✔ Initiate an items purge and enforce quality checks 

✔  Major design improvements for best experience on both authors and buyers side 

✔ Implement a public blog

✔ Implement an affiliate system

✔ Add more payment methods ( maybe Skrill, Stripe, Bitcoin )

✔ Implement a public API for programmatic data access

As I said, these are just a couple of the main things we will focus on over the next period, in between our regular updates.

If you have any suggestions regarding things you would like us to see doing in the future, please let us know!

1 👍 1 👏
    • Very nice! Loving the marketplace and thats a great list above ^^

Also will u change the design further to make it a bit cleaner?

Thanks

• @Chewi Scripts, Thanks for the kind words!

Definitely, design is one of our top priorities. We know there is room for improvement on the design side so we are focusing on creating a more simple and consistent experience across the entire platform that hopefully will come to shape in the following months.

Have a great one!

• Thanks very much George! Really am loving this marketplace! Alkanyx and Codester are the top of my list in the sense that you don't rip off authors like CodeCanyon etc

So thanks very much, keep up the great work!

• Keep up the great work!

1 👍
    • Hi there, long time no see

After about 11 months since this thread was created, we've managed to do finally get the new design out. Worked really hard to bring you the best experience so hope you like it.

As for the future, we will work even harder to grow the marketplace more by offering our customers the best items, while developers can focus on creating the next great idea :) 

These being said, we will further focus on marketing efforts and enforced quality checks while continuously improving the platform day by day.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! If you bump into any issues whatsoever, don't hesitate to let us know!

PS: You might need a hard refresh is the site seems to be funky :)

2 👏
    • Start marketing your platform Now.

1 👍
    • Hey Xander,

We are continuously running ads campaigns on different products and on the overall platform. We don't have as much money as other big platforms, but we are always trying new stuff in order to increase the conversions.

Moreover, nothing should stop you from marketing you own items on different places.

Also, I couldn't find any items on your account, so it's hard to estimate the value and sale potential of your item. We have items that perform well but also items that are not selling at all..

Have a good one!

• If we're expected to market our own items, then how does that justify a 25% commission plus another 25% withdrawal fee?

1 👍
    • Hi!

There is no 2nd 25% commission.

When you sell an item you get the full amount of money, then on on withdrawal, the 25% commission is applied.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

• These are just a few of the main goals and plans that Alkanyx will be focusing on in the upcoming period. If you have any suggestions or ideas for things you would like to see Alkanyx do in the future, it would be great to share them with the team in whatsapp https://fmwhatdownload.pk/ group.

• Navigating the Marketplace Roadmap is a strategic journey toward innovation and growth. Charting milestones, fostering collaborations, and adapting to market dynamics are key steps in this roadmap for sustained success.FM Whatsapp